One of our clients sold and managed home warranties to builders of new homes. This client had to do a surprising number items including:
- Annual financial review of each builder
- The inspection of each home during construction
- Each Warranties over a 10 year period.
Key Improvements: In their old system all information to track daily tasks was held in one large comment section. We made a huge improvement by creating an issue tracking and note taking system. These issues an notes connected to specific employees to help in their day to day tasks. Another large improvement was creating a daily automated accounting import process.
Detailed Items Tracked:
- Three Inspections during construction
- Home Owners
- Warranty Claims.
- Collection of Fees When a home is enrolled
- Collection of fees when a home is sold.
- Tracking an annual build financial audit.
- Tracking of notes at various levels.
- Tracking many issues related to business cycle.
As you can see, these items are not something just any business would need to track, but this one did. We created a customer solution just for their business needs.