Process Servers work in the legal industry. They deliver documents to individuals and organizations involved in court cases. We created software that automates the operations of a Process Server’s entire operations.
Key Improvements: Although commercial products available for this industry, they don’t always do what a client needs. For example one feature lacking from many of these products is the ability to print legal document from the database. We created a simple method to allow our client to print these documents and easily create new documents.
In this business you need to keep track of the following:
- Service Jobs
- A collection of different required court forms.
- Documents to serve.
- People who are suppose to receive Documents
- Every attempt to Serve the documents.
- Fees owed to servers.
- Fees Lawyers own the business.
- Who Actually Received the Documents
- How where the Documents served.
- What did the person look like
- What did the door look like (take a photo)
- What was the GPS location of where the documents were delivered.
The greatest challenge here are dates. When was a Job request received? When is is due? When was it completed? When was it signed? When was it filed with the court?